Carding forum

Welcome Carder. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to see more carding methods, participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General BIN questions

lsmodern

Hi everyone,

Couple of questions here;

1. In order to get a ~$1000 per session, understanding that it would be preferable to get a higher grade card/limit than the actual transaction: Which of the subtypes would be at least x3 that amount, or should I simply get a lower class and repeat ~$200 over and over, till that ~$1000 on one session(proxy, user agent)
  2. I've purchased two different non-vbv lists from different sources to eventually try and compare which BINS are duplicates, eventually only 2 of them were, from a total sheet of ~300 bins.
  3. I've read about how to test if a bin is non 3ds, creating a netflix account from a fake generated cc from that bin (luhn algo) and see the way it get's rejected. Somehow that would be a process that would take ages to figure.
  4. Which bins do you use in 2023 ?
  5. Which sellers sell in bulk, based on given bins?

sartooga13

Hi everyone,

Couple of questions here;

1. In order to get a ~$1000 per session, understanding that it would be preferable to get a higher grade card/limit than the actual transaction: Which of the subtypes would be at least x3 that amount, or should I simply get a lower class and repeat ~$200 over and over, till that ~$1000 on one session(proxy, user agent)
  2. I've purchased two different non-vbv lists from different sources to eventually try and compare which BINS are duplicates, eventually only 2 of them were, from a total sheet of ~300 bins.
  3. I've read about how to test if a bin is non 3ds, creating a netflix account from a fake generated cc from that bin (luhn algo) and see the way it get's rejected. Somehow that would be a process that would take ages to figure.
  4. Which bins do you use in 2023 ?
  5. Which sellers sell in bulk, based on given bins?
I have the same question. What cards have higher limits

kty555

Insta Pro provides additional features for direct messaging Insta Pro APK, such as the ability to disable read receipts, mark messages as unread, and send messages to non-followers.