Carding forum

Welcome Carder. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to see more carding methods, participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Q and A session What are cloned cards?

MarkLerson

Q and A session What are cloned cards?

1. What are cloned cards?

-These are credit card dumps(data) written on cards.digital copy of stolen credit card information and is commonly used by carders to clone credit cards.

2. Do cloned cards have balances in them?

-yes, they do have both high and low balances

They come in different ranges

3. How can I access data in the cards?

-every card comes with a pin, A four digit pin

4. How can I cashout on cloned cards?

-Easiest way of cashing out on a cloned card would be at the atm. ANY ATM Worldwide

-you can also use them at gas station or shops with a POS machine

5. Is it possible to top up a cloned credit card balance?

-no, once you have purchased a card and cash out, you just dispose of it and order another one.

7. Why do you sell these cards and not withdraw money yourself?

-You have to understand that if we start to make large withdrawals of money we will be caught because the legal authorities will immediately check who are responsible for withdrawing unusual amounts of money from the same area in a short time,
so we must keep extra safety! The first rule to succeed in the carding and hacking field is to keep a low profile!
Yes, some of us have families and therefore we cannot move from one apartment to another as often as required in such a situation and therefore the sale of our services is a win-win situation,
thanks to Bitcoin we earn absolute privacy and you earn the opportunity to change your financial situation.
6. How can I get a cloned credit card?

-first place an order
@MarkLars0n on any
balance you need.

-secondly make payments followed by your mailing address

-shipping is worldwide Delivery is via FedEx,priority mail or dhl, takes 24 hours in USA and 2 to 4 days at maximum to other countries

TELEGRAM : @MarkLars0n

GMAIL clonedCard@usa.com

You Can Join My TeleGram Channel For More Updates

sryhft

Cloned cards, often referred to as automated breast ultrasound are counterfeit credit or debit cards created by copying the information from a legitimate card. These illegal replicas pose a significant threat to financial security. It's crucial to stay informed about such risks during this Q&A session.