Carding forum

Welcome Carder. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to see more carding methods, participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SPAMMING Crypto wallets (Coinbase etc) *HELP NEEDED* WILLING TO SHARE CRYPTO IN EXCHANGE FOR HELP

h42qt

Basically what the title says. I want to get into CoinBase accounts or any general Crypto exchange/wallet. If anyone can help me out I will send them 40% of the Crypto. I have a lot of free time so will be doing this quite often, so think about it as passive income.

Any tips, mentorship etc is greatly appreciated, also for quicker replies please message my proton mail down below, on here is also okay and you can also leave a comment and I will get in touch with you.

h42qt@proton.me

Svetlanaopc

Могу я связаться с администрацией?
Речь идет о рекламе на вашем сайте.
Спасибо.

Svetlanaopc

Прошу подсказать, как мне изменить пароль?
Может мне создать новый логин и пароль?
Прошу подсказать.
С уважением.

Svetlgis

Good afternoon .
I found your forum very attractive and promising.
I want place advertising space for a banner in the top of the site, for $ 300 per month.
Pay I will be through WebMoney, 50% immediately, and 50% in 2 weeks. And yet, the address of my portal https://sylnaukraina.com.ua/ - will it not contradict the topic? Thank you!
Write about your decision to me in the PM or to the mail irczenkovsvetlana2030@gmail.com

Julismr

Is there a moderator, do you need your help changing my password?
What am I doing wrong?
Please tell me.
Thank you.