Carding forum

Welcome Carder. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to see more carding methods, participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IS CARDINGSHOP.CLUB LEGIT OR SCAM?

unknownhelper

Staff member
Verified
IS CARDINGSHOP.CLUB LEGIT OR SCAM?

Yes, according to our research about cardingshop.club, it's legit.

Screenshot 2023-07-25 203628.png
https://cardingshop.club a popular store among beginners and advanced professionals. We aimed at checking the domain and its registrar, however, no service provides such information. The site administration has hidden this personal information to third parties. On the one hand, this is good, since it will be difficult for attackers, but ordinary people who want to know more, for example, how much the domain will be active, also do not have access. Simply put, the data is hidden. The site IP 104.31.93.69 and is registered in the United States. Do not forget that the United States is a member of the 5-eye alliance and may request information from users on sites for good reason. Therefore, to hide your dirty tricks, you should use the VPN, which does not save logs and ip. Even if the forum says that it does not save information, you always need to play it safe. Since the government presses the administration, they will be forced to extradite you. Be careful.

The site is decorated in good colors,black background and contrasting text. The store has its own logo at the top of the page. In general, the design is quite attractive and outstanding. Everything is divided into blocks and ordered. The store has a convenient search. So that everything does not mix, you can choose what you want to find – a product in a store or a blog post (Blog / Shop).

There is a side menu. It consists of the following items: Shop, Cart, Contact, Registration, My Account, and View Order. It is very convenient that you can choose the language of the site. Available English, Chinese, Spanish, French, and German.

The site contains several blocks, such as Product Names, Product Categories, Recent Reviews, Recent Posts, and crypto prices. There are also contacts and tutorials on the site. The store has a built-in blog site in which the news of the store and from the global sphere of carding are laid out. The store takes care that its customers are always up to date with the latest developments.

The following services are offered on this site: Ingenico iWL250 Wireless POS Skimmer, Japan CC Fullz (CVV) x 5 item pack JCB Only, ZCS160 Multi-Functional Credit Card Reader / Writer, PayPal transfer (PayPal flip), Western Union (flip, carded money transfer). In addition, under each of them is an average rating. At the bottom of the page, you can see the reviews on these products. On the site, you can sort the products. Although there are few of them, it is still more convenient and will take less time. Products are sorted by popularity, rating, date of addition, and price (in two copies). Fullz with dob and ssn for sale, fresh high balance CVV USA, EU, Russia, Canada, and more.

This shop accepts Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, and Monero. The exchange rates for these cryptocurrencies are on the website in the left menu and are updated automatically. There are pop-up messages about when and which product was purchased and at what price. But, unfortunately, these messages are anonymous, and you can not see who the buyer is or whether he left a review.

In addition to the reviews on the site itself, we looked at the rest of the darknet services. On some internet platforms, there are mostly positive reviews, on some of the most negative. Yes, and on the site itself, the reviews are quite different. Therefore, we advise you to choose only products with a high rating and several of them from different users.
cardingshop.club_.png.webp

cardingshop-472x1024.jpg.webp

carding-shop-472x1024.jpg.webp

carding shop.jpg
carding-vote-vote-.png.webp

Some reviews from other sites.​

• I bought from them all good cards, no problems, 100% legit
  • I have been buying Cvv from Cardingshop for the past year and a half. A few months ago I Purchased several cards off the site and once I made my purchases and check the cards they were valid but they had already been expired for the expiration date on the cards. I contact support and they change all cards
  • I use cardingshop.club one it's not the best site to have since they only update base 85% more valid and its definately not that good, but i can say the sites pretty much legit.
Screenshot 2023-07-25 204415.png

Last edited:

Veronadot

Есть кто из модераторов, нужна ваша помощь в изменении моего пароля?
Может я делаю что то не так?
Нужна Ваша помощь.
Спасибо.